Storm door is a type of door that is installed outside your entrance door. It protects your entrance door from the elements and allows additional ventilation when needed. Storm doors are made with sturdy aluminum profile and come with a variety of the glass inserts.
Storm doors are often combined with the storm windows and sidelites to provide consistent look and extra protection from the bad weather.
Doors are made with sturdy aluminum profile which is maintenance free.
Hardware and sweeps (see below) come in a variety of finishes.
- Reinforced die cast corners, 2″x2″ frame
- Four Heavy Duty hinges with oil-lite bearings
- 3mm tempered glass
- Durable Aluminum screen
- Superior weatherstripping system
- White Heavy Duty hardware and pneumatic
OPTIONAL FEATURES & UPGRADES
- Custom sizes, transoms and side panels are available.
- Hardware that comes in a wide variety of finishes and designs
- Matching grain composite doorframe
- Standard door colours are White, Brown, Ivory, Sandalwood and Clay
- Variety of sandblasted ornaments on the glass