FIXED WINDOWS TORONTO
As a fixed window, with no required hardware, picture and fixed casement windows are the most economical of all styles, and they offer the greatest flexibility in sizing. Fixed windows can be combined with any other types of operating windows for a uniform profile.
- Air Tightness A3
- Resistance to Wind-driven Rain B7
- Wind Load Resistance C5
- Energy Rating – 10.80 W/m2
Aztech Performance Series picture windows allow for the maximum unobstructed view of any same sized window due to the sleek low profile of the frame. It matches perfectly with the special shape, sliding and hung windows to form any combination your architect may design.
FIXED CASEMENT WINDOW
Just like the Picture windows Fixed Casement (or High profile fixed) windows do not open. They are used in combination with operating casement windows to ensure superior energy efficiency and uniform look throughout the opening.
- Sturdy extruded vinyl construction
- Fusion welded 3-1/4″ frame & sash for superior strength
- Multi hollow chamber design to increase rigidity and insulation rating
- Double pane 3 mm thick, LoE2272® coated, Argon filled Insulated Glass Unit
- Warm edge non-metal SuperSpacer®