When it comes to looks, durability and thermal efficiency there is no match to the fiberglass doors. Fiberglass gives the look and feel of the most expensive wood you can find, while being the most dimensionally stable and strong material that will never dent or chip even when hit really hard. Differently from the wood, fiberglass doors are lighter, provide better insulation and are virtually maintenance-free.
Fiberglass doors come in Smooth or in a variety of Wood Grain finishes – Fir, Oak, Mahogany, Knotty Alder and Cherry. For more information please click here.
- Insulated foam filled, fiberglass skin, steel reinforced wooden structure for superior strength and insulation.
- Double pane tempered decorative glass inserts.
- Standard 6’8″, optional 8’0″ height.
- Multi-point lock for extra security and air-tightness
- Full perimeter triple layer weather stripping for excellent air and water tightness.
- Composite oakgrain frame for ultimate durability
- Painted or stained inside and out.
OPTIONAL FEATURES & UPGRADES
- Custom sizes, transoms and side panels are available.
- Arch shaped door and sidelight combinations, eliminating need for a transom.
- Operational sidelites.
- Hardware that comes in a wide variety of finishes and designs to complement the decor of the front and the
- Glass insert
- Matching grain composite doorframe