Awning window is a perfect choice for increasing ventilation and light into your home. Awning windows perform extremely well, because the sash closes against the frame and can be securely locked. The thick, welded frame, sash and cam locks have been independently designed, tested and shown to be very effective and resistant to forced entry.
Double vacuum rubber seal along the perimeter of the opening provides top ratings in air and water tightness:
- Air Tightness A3
- Resistance to Wind-driven Rain B7
- Wind Load Resistance C5
- Energy Rating – 10.80 W/m2
Opens with a stainless steel dual arm operator driven by collapsible crank.
Full internal screen spring loaded for ease of operation.
- Sturdy extruded vinyl construction
- Fusion welded 3-1/4″ frame & sash for superior strength
- Multi hollow chamber design to increase rigidity and insulation rating
- Double pane 3 mm thick, LoE2272® coated, Argon filled Insulated Glass Unit
- Warm edge non-metal SuperSpacer®
- Advanced triple weather stripping for a superior seal
- Automatic safety latch with a flag indicator